Jim Harris - Untitled 2010 by Jim Harris: Artist. on Flickr.
Yves Netzhammer @ Galerie Anita Beckers (Frankfurt / Main) / Volta7, Basel 2011 by happyfamousartists on Flickr.
Michael Raedecker - No title, 1996 by de_buurman on Flickr.
Akantus wood carvings from a book. <3
(Source: tetttra, via cutns)
(Source: dopeboyhope, via takaeskcor)
(Source: e-stocado, via greyfaced)
Reminiscent of Peter Max
(Source: volvulent, via 2headedsnake)
Anonymous asked: I used to be friends with you when you were in highschool and I just have to tell you how much I admired your photography.
I havent really published any of my work since highschool, have you been following up on shows ive been in or work ive made since then?
P.s. never be ashamed to give somebody a complement. turn off anonymous
(Source: avevoneg, via p00p4u)
Playing String Games series, March 2010, Antwerp (via)
I could only bleed blue by Maladjusted_lo on Flickr.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently. — Abbie Nielsen (via mia-redworth)
(Source: passionandcoffeestains, via guernicalightss)